What do fingernails on a blackboard, making a speech to a hostile crowd, eating overcooked broccoli, preparing your tax return, and walking on hot coals have in common?
Answer: They are all things people have said they'd rather experience than write their own resume.
Now there is an answer. Featuring 126 pages of rich, easy-to-read and easy-to-apply information, PS...You Need a Resume will show you:
- 11 debunked myths
- Trigger words that elicit that must-have response in recruiters
- How to create a 7-step action plan
- Ways to turn a dull set of job tasks into strong achievements
- More than 65 pages of real-life resume examples from executive to hospitality, graduates, administration, engineering, IT, and more to guide and inspire you.
PS...You Need a Resume! outlines step-by-step, the most effective resume-writing strategies we have developed.
Written by Gayle Howard, Top Margin's founder, CEO and Master Resume Writer, PS...You Need a Resume! is about how to write and present a resume that will maximise your chances for an interview.
An excerpt from the book can be viewed here
The book is available for purchase here:
- ebook $22 (AUD) Downloaded in PDF format. Buy Now (Immediate delivery)
- Bound book $27.99 + P&H (Australia only). Buy now
- US/Overseas Customers: Buy bound book or download ebook here
Read a letter from "Mark" who had great success applying Gayle's 7-step plan.