Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lack of preparation is the most common mistake made by job seekers when attending job interviews. Add lack of preparation to general nervousness and the results can be, well, just a little disastrous! Interviewing, and presenting yourself well in an interview is a skill; and that’s good, because it means you can learn it and improve it. During the session, you will:
Discover how to prepare for interviews and make a great first impression;
- Learn strategies to overcome nerves and build your confidence;
- Find out how to build rapport with the interviewer and sell yourself effectively;
- Learn how to answer common interview questions and what hiring managers are looking for in your responses;
- Get help preparing responses to behavioural-based questions;
- Discover how to negotiate and secure a competitive salary package;
- Learn about interview follow-up and
- Get tips and techniques to help you stand out from other applicants.