- Power Pitch Branded Résumé™. Full writing and development including forensic questioning and ruthless editing that pares info into a strategic, precise “essential message”
- Branded Bio Suite. High-impact, powerful career biography that encapsulates your business successes, highlights defining career moments, and creates high expectations for future prosperity. An outstanding resource for corporate websites, joint-venture portfolios, advertising, and to woo potential investors. Includes one-page corporate bio, 100-word and 50-word bios for articles or public speaking and a 25+ word bio blurb for articles, speaking or introductions by a colleague, etc.
- Mobile / ATS Resume: Your resume adapted for viewing on a mobile screen. Recruiters want to jump on new talent whenever it presents itself. Sure, you could wait until they return to the office to view your resume, but with a surveyed 90%+ of recruiters viewing documents on their mobile phone first, it makes sense to be seen with priority.Clear, readable and minimalist design is perfect for small screens. (The format being plain, is also suitable for transitioning through ATS.
- E-Note: Next generation cover letters pared down to the absolute essentials. Pure value. E-notes can be read in 60 seconds or less and do not extend beyond the first screen. Both documents are employer-centred, bold and brief.
- Why-Buy-ROI Cover Letter covers special circumstances for when you have an extended story to tell that the resume just can’t explain. Great for career changers, migrants, work gaps, or any other special situation where you need to build a compelling case for hire. With the crazy volumes of work handled by recruiters and decision makers, cover letters are read less and less—and yet, interviews can be lost when a decision-maker starts wondering: “This applicant lives in London, why is he applying for this job in Australia?” “What’s that two-year gap a couple of years ago?” Don’t allow decision makers to imagine the worst or make up a scenario that doesn’t fit your circumstance. The longer-style cover letter is crucial for setting the record straight.
- LinkedIn Profile Creation or Revamp: This is the way to be found and to search for employment. Bold, brief, branded LinkedIn profile to build chemistry and desire. Includes development of branded value proposition, engaging entry, metaphor or analogy, birds-eye view of background, the “how behind the ‘what’, deliverables, the story of your journey, brand attributes, and LinkedIn tagline. This is today’s #1 job seeker’s tool to connect with others, tap into the hidden job market (where 85% of jobs are found) and be headhunted by recruiters and job search consultants. Using up-to-the-minute contemporary knowledge of how recruiters use LinkedIn via the FAVAR methodology, we also ensure optimum ‘stickiness’—compelling your readers to stay and learn more. As a special bonus, we’ll even assess your existing photo for branding and personal connection and, if we can do so, we’ll give you a more youthful glow, remove a blemish, enhance your appearance with make-up, or even-out your skin tone. It will be you—just a better you!
- Power View Résumé ™. One powerful page of essential branding, work history, impact and accomplishments. Meets the “just bottom-line it for me!” needs of busy executives and networking contacts.
- Interview Telecoaching (thirty-minutes telephone interview coaching). Sessions are conducted with a Certified Interview Professional (CEIP) and are tailored specifically to you—exploring issues such as interview preparation techniques, salary negotiations, explaining redundancies, addressing age concerns, boss issues, and so much more. Make your interviewer sit up and take notice through use of power points and smart stories.
- Personalised Job-Search Marketing Plan: 25+ page document that outlines your goals, courses of action to take and provides a definitive roadmap to optimise the quality of your job search. Have you considered what to do next after the resume is complete?
- YouTube Video animated pitch. Includes creation of a 30-second animated video about you and your value. The professional audio underscores the entertaining video with a value pitch that answers the ever-present “Tell me about yourself” question. YouTube Value Pitch can be used on social media and attached to your LinkedIn profile.
- Versions: Word (email), PDF (printing)
- Lifetime electronic storage. Free access to resume files; sent via email without charge upon receipt of request.
Important! Packages of this depth take time to design and produce. A time-intensive portfolio cannot, and should not, be rushed. Please provide up to 3-4 weeks over the normal quoted time for development and completion.