Returning to Update?
Need Resume Help Again? It’s Great to See You Back
Is your resume still “on brand” for you? Does it represent the person you are today and the skills you have developed since we saw you last? Now, just as then, it is a matter of how to communicate your unique promise of value as it stands today.
Remaining “on brand” is crucial: As a VIP client of Top Margin, you know the importance of reinforcing your reputation and remaining up-to-date in this rapidly changing world.
It is time to update your resume when…
- You have a job to add
- You have new responsibilities
- You have learned a new skill
- You have received an award or commendation
- You have started or completed new education or work-related training
- You are pursuing a different line of work or different industry
- Your resume is more than 18-months old (even if nothing else has changed)
What We Do For You
We re-evaluate your brand, and revamp and rehash the format and content so you remain at the cutting edge of design and style.
Your investment for writing and redesign of this calibre is very attractive: less than 50% of the cost of your original resume. But there is one stipulation… resume updates have a three-year update limit. So if there has been a gap of more than three years since we saw you last, it is back to the drawing board.
If this is something you have been planning to do, do it now. Take advantage of our VIP 3-year fee reduction program and be read for the ‘out of the blue’ offer for the job of your dreams.
Have a question for Gayle? Just contact us!